Friday, September 25, 2009

Getting organised

Before we start a new term of AVT, I wanted to get a little more organised. After being inspired by this and this I decided to make our own. It is probably a little hard to read, but the headings are "sounds to focus on this week", "current goals", "current activities", "books", "Ling sounds" and "Learning to Listen sounds". Some parts we won't use much for a while, but I like the big reminder that I should always be doing something. It is also prompting me to read another book when I have a spare 5 minutes.


2 comments:

  1. I like how neat this all looks plus how it's smaller to fit on the fridge instead of a big ol' board hanging on my wall! : ) I find myself looking at the board every morning though and it truly does remind me to practice Lings and learning to listen sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, it may *look* small Tammy, but it is actually quite huge. It sits under our bench in the kitchen so you see it as you walk in. And yep, I agree, it does help me remember to do something (or make me feel guilty that I haven't read enough books for the day).

    ReplyDelete