I realise that it has been a year since I've updated this blog, but tomorrow is the 4 year anniversary of Matilda's surgery. It seems like so long ago - these miraculous devices are an integral part of her (and us) and I can't imagine what life would be like without them.
These are just some of Miss M's amazing achievements over the past 12 months.
- getting an award for leadership at pre-prep
- singing in front of 450 people
- mastering the 'l' sound and getting close with her 'th'
- Having the first meeting with the school in preparation for prep next year
- growing a few more centimetres
- swimming some strokes independently
My girl is pretty darn amazing. Each week the school that all of the kids for to has a chapel service. She likes to attend and we sit a few rows from the front. Most weeks, she will make her way to the front and sing her little heart out and do the actions in perfect timing. Most weeks I cry, but there are a few others who know some of our story and shed a tear as well.
2 days ago