Saturday, January 28, 2012

Its been a while

Still haven't quite got this regular blogging thing going, but we've had some good times, so I thought that I'd share them.

Matilda turns 3 next week.  She has decided that singing is her most favourite thing.  Anything can be turned into a microphone - a cup, or even a toilet roll.  I get a tear in my eye every time I hear or see her sing.  It is truly a miracle that my little girl, profoundly deaf, can sing, and even in tune (as much as a three year old can be).

Miss M is also starting pre-prep in two weeks (our version of kindy).  She will be on the same campus as her two big brothers.  When we went for a meeting last week, Matilda sat down at a table, and chatted to one of the teachers about the play dough shapes she was making, just like any other kids - AMAZING!

It has been a tough three years, but we've come so far.

This is a pic of her after yet another trip to the Children's Hospital for another test to see why she is so small.

No comments:

Post a Comment