Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A video to melt your heart...

OK, so I am a slack blogger. I should work out how to do it from my phone, and then I would be far more frequent. Matilda came out with this line today, so I had to get her to repeat it so I could capture it on video. As a bit of background, it has been raining where we live for almost two months straight. I think we've had 2 or 3 days without rain in December, and I heard on the radio today that it is the wettest since 1850. That should explain how she came up with this phrase all by herself.

The first time she said it, she looked outside, held up her hand to signal stop, and yelled "stop raining". Hmm, wonder if she's got the hint that Daddy wants to get outside and do some yardwork!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I agree with her! this rain is horrible! Not sure if summer will ever be here!!!!

    ReplyDelete