Monday, November 23, 2009

More please :)

Things have been a little crazy here lately but its all been pretty good. Matilda's blood tests all came back OK, so I guess that's good, although we don't know why she isn't growing. We have a few more to do, and then we'll see where we head.

I had been getting a little frustrated/anxious/impatient after reading other people's blogs and seeing that their kids were saying more things than Matilda at the same time. I've been trying to recite "in His time" over and over, but I've still been frustrated. Anyway, at dinner last night I was taking a while to feed Matilda and then she started saying "orrr". At first I though it was a coincidence, but I took a moment before filling the spoon again, and she said it again. We just have to work on the 'm' sound and we'll have another word. I am very excited.

On the other hand, not so excited that Matilda's two older brothers decided that today would be a good day to be sick. E had an asthma attack last night and then both of them woke up with croup. I am SO tired that I rung the wrong number to say that N would be away from school!


1 comment:

  1. It is too funny cause I just went through the same thing. I was just getting discouraged when all of a sudden, Sienna surprised me with a few sounds. Then I thought I would take the time to see how many words she understood and I was stunned. This is just the beginning. Good luck with your other tests, we are thinking and praying for answers for you.

    ReplyDelete